Inbound mail with attachment -> GOS

Tom Olaf Bakke @ Spring tom.olaf at spring.no
Sat Nov 1 17:46:45 EST 2003

Hi.

I want to set up a workflow with receipt of inbound mail via SO28 and a
custom method. In this method I want to analyze the received mail and create
a notification in SAP. No problem so far. The challenge I have is that to
the created notification I want to link attachments with Generic Object
Services in the background based on attachments in the mail. I know of
functions to read the attachments from the mail. The question is: does
anybody know of a function or method of a class for linking the attachment
of the mail to a business object so that it is available from GOS?

Thanks
Tom