Access to the attributes of an object reference

Breslavets, Sergey Sergey.Breslavets at anheuser-busch.com
Fri May 30 12:04:53 EDT 2003

Werner,=20
according to your code, after swc_get_table_properties statement is =
executed,
you will have a table of object instances (of the object type that you =
have
defined for your attribute 'DocumentVersion').=20
You can now access any attributes of those object instances or invoke =
any
methods in the same way you do it for any object-type container =
variables.
e.g.:=20
read table versions into version_object index 1.
swc_get_property version_object my_attribute my_variable.

Thanks,
Sergey