Can i change the agent ?

Flavio Oliveira oliveiraflavio at hotmail.com
Fri May 30 10:53:43 EDT 2003

The idea is to force a new workitem to begin when the vendor master is
changed.

One possible solution is to use a terminating event on your task (or a
parallel process with a waiting for event step) and, when the field on the
vendor master is changed, your workitem is finished and, with a loop you can
start a new workitem. As the vendor master is already changed, the workitem
will go to the new agent, according to the new data.

Flavio.