Role - Cost Center Manager

Martinek, Jerry Jerry.Martinek at icbc.com
Thu May 29 11:26:39 EDT 2003

Hi Jocelyn, thank you for the reply. Based on what I read in your book =
and
your reply, I believe that this is a desired alternative to most our =
custom
control tables that basically identify the responsible people for =
different
subjects.

I would appreciate any feedback/input/opinions from the SAP-WUG =
regarding
production experiences with using responsibility rules.

Regards,
Jerry Martinek