User Parameter WLC in User Profile

Kjetil Kilhavn kjetilk at statoil.com
Wed May 28 10:07:53 EDT 2003

WLC  "XX  XX XXXX"  Workflow: User-specific settings
   Work item display: user view with ActiveX
   Workflow log: user view with ActiveX
   Display work item texts in logon language: YES
   Enable forwarding of work items to several users: NO
   Double-clicking on an object displays the object in the same window: YES
   No tips & tricks in workplace: YES
   No HTML in execution of decision tasks: YES

Position 11: No HTML in execution of ...
Position 10: No tips & tricks ...
Position 9: WI user view with ActiveX
Position 8: WF log user view with ActiveX
Position 7: WF log technical view / user view wo ActX
Position 6: Display ... texts in logon language
Position 5: seems to always be set - but may be changed somewhere else
Position 4: Enable forwarding ... to several users
Position 3: WI technical view / user view wo ActX
Position 2: Double-clicking on an object ....
Position 1: seems to always be set - but may be changed somewhere else
--
Kjetil Kilhavn

                    "Susan R. Keohan"
                    <skeohan at mit.edu>           To:     SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU
                    Sent by: SAP                cc:     (bcc: Kjetil Kilhavn)
                    Workflow                    Subject:     User Parameter WLC in User Profile
                    <Owner-SAP-WUG at MITVM
                    A.MIT.EDU>

                    28.05.2003 14:49
                    Please respond to
                    "SAP Workflow Users'
                    Group"

Hello,

I have been asked by the Basis and Security teams to define what values
are acceptable in the User Profile Parameter
(System>UserProfile>OwnData, then the Parameters tab) WLC.  I can't find
any documentation (perhaps I am not looking in the right place ?) but I
can tell you all that the values I have are:

XXXX XX   X

Does anyone know what the positional indicators for this parameter mean ?

Many thanks!
Sue

--
Susan R. Keohan