Attachments

Kjetil Kilhavn kjetilk at statoil.com
Tue May 27 04:45:04 EDT 2003

No, I don't know. Trial error is the best recipe I can suggest. (Optionally
you can also learn from those trials that were unsuccessful.)
--
Kjetil Kilhavn

                    Vinod Ramchandani
                    <vinod.ramchandani at p        To:     SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU
                    atni.com>                   cc:     (bcc: Kjetil Kilhavn)
                    Sent by: SAP                Subject:     Re: Attachments
                    Workflow
                    <Owner-SAP-WUG at MITVM
                    A.MIT.EDU>

                    27.05.2003 08:10
                    Please respond to
                    "SAP Workflow Users'
                    Group"

Thanks Kjetil,

Ok ! Now I have only one option to go. That is, Write one method and
execute
it in first step.
Is It?
would you please eloberate difference between _adhoc_objects and
_attach_objects?
The Only difference which i think is the TYPE.
_adhoc_objects  -- No Type, that is abstract type can be used for any kind
of attachments.
_attach_objects -- SOFM type, that is only with Office attachments.

Do you know when _adhoc_objects being used in Workflow Circuit?

Thanks.
- Vinod.