Role - Cost Center Manager

Dart, Jocelyn jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Tue May 27 04:01:30 EDT 2003

Hi Jerry,=20
Yes there is a standard role to find the cost centre manager -=20
its used by the parked document processing workflow.  Try reading up on =
it in the=20
SAP Library help.=20

It actually uses about 3 different approaches to finding the cost =
centre manager.
But the easiest is probably the one based on a SAP Org Object linkage =
-i.e. you need to create
an A250 relationship from the cost centre to the manager in HR
and then the role will find it.=20

If you want to create your own rule then Heinz's suggestion of using =
responsibilities
will give a similar effect although of course the data maintenance will =
be different.=20

Regards,
        Jocelyn Dart=20
Consultant (SRM, EBP, Workflow)