AW: Closing image after workitem execution (content server)

Schmidinger, Heinz (Unaxis IT BZ) heinz.schmidinger at unaxis.com
Tue May 27 02:17:21 EDT 2003

Hi Kirsten,

a little note to your last sentence ref. 'long-term archiving':

Of course you are right that SAP mentioned in teir documenation at =
several
places that a content server is not an archiving box.
But you have to see that SAP name some different storages as content =
server
independent the used technology in the documentations.
We have done an official request last year to SAP ref. archiving on
http-content-server and the legal aspects.
SAPs answer was not negative, they confirmed, that e.g. DMS by usage
lock-status stored in http-content-server provides all legal aspects =
for a
log-time-archiving.

Nevertehless we use ArchvieLink-Storages for archvivng Images.=20

regards=20

Heinz

-----Urspr=FCngliche Nachricht-----