Publishing event when error log is written

Soden, John John.Soden at newmont.com.au
Tue May 27 00:32:32 EDT 2003

The responsible person is set in the 'Responsibilities' tab in txn CJ03 f=
or
the WBS element

Another path to the tolerance settings is  SPRO > Project System > Costs =

Budget > Define Tolerance Limits (this takes you to the same maintenance
view)

Availability of 1 generates a warning, 3 generates an error, you should s=
ee
different % values in the usage for these two entries. If you increase yo=
ur
tolerance limits you should be able to get around the time confirmations
error