Triggering workflow from message

Sunni sunni sunnilondon at hotmail.com
Fri May 23 05:12:38 EDT 2003

Christiana

Using the standard message workflow start functionality you always need to
trigger it manually.
To do what you require, if it is bespoke development, I would program a pop
up warning message based on whatever circumstance and than run an explict
'start workflow' function module to automatically trigger the workflow
immediately afterwards.  If its in an application, look for a user exit in
which to program this.

Sunni