AW: Change WF to WS

Falk, Simone SIMONE.FALK at airbus.com
Thu May 22 11:26:46 EDT 2003

Thank you Martijn,

when I copy WF to WS, in WS I have references to T, even  if I copied =
them
to TS. Now I have to reset them .
Do I have to reset one after another ( I have many calls of the same
T99999999999 ) or can I reset all T9999999999 with TS99999999 in one =
step ?

Best Regards
Simone

-----Urspr=FCngliche Nachricht-----