WF-XML via 46c/ITS 6.1 patch 20

Griffiths, Mark mark.griffiths at sap.com
Tue May 20 10:33:04 EDT 2003

I think you may have confused a few different elements of Webflow technology:

WF-XML is usually used in a running workflow process to send information to another systems workflow system (e.g. sending details of an RFQ to one of your suppliers).

If all you want to do is start a workflow from a web frontend then you need to extend your workflow template container with import container elements and then you can generate a web form from the template - this can then be customised for look and feel and published on your ITS.  The generated
template has all the code within it to start the workflow.

Hope this information helps,

Cheers,

Mark

SAP UK Consulting