Workitem requested start

Zmudzin,Tomasz,VEVEY,GL-IS/IT Tomasz.Zmudzin at nestle.com
Tue May 20 09:39:36 EDT 2003

"Also it takes 59 seconds to complete the job. I guess, the
requested start time triggers the job and the actual start is at the end of
the job. So may be changing it to 8 minutes should work."

but when your systems gets cluttered, the longer response times will make (8
min+59 seconds) last longer :-) so your deadline will get processed on the
next run (i.e. not in 9, but ~17 minutes).

Come on, I cannot believe setting 10 min deadlines is realistic. And if it
is a business requirement -- the deadline job should anyway run more often
than the deadline interval.

Kind regards,
Tomasz