_WI_Group_Id - grouping workitems in the business workplace

angelo_besenzoni@sap-consulting.it angelo_besenzoni at sap-consulting.it
Tue May 20 07:53:47 EDT 2003

Hi all,

in my experience i saw that it is very important that the attribute you
want to use in "GROUPED ACCORDING TO SORT KEY" must be set like "default
attribute" in business object builder (swo1) --> basic data --> folder
"default"

Angelo

                    Roberto Mast
                    <Roberto.Mast at nuon.c       To:     SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU
                    om>                        cc:
                    Sent by: SAP               Subject:     Re: _WI_Group_Id - grouping workitems in the business
                    Workflow                    workplace
                    <Owner-SAP-WUG at MITVM
                    A.MIT.EDU>

                    20/05/2003 13.08
                    Please respond to
                    SAP Workflow Users'
                    Group

Hola Tamir,

Thank for info, it is a stange error we get but with your help I now know
were to look, thanks!

Roberto