How to put conditional coding in Task Description

Soady, Phil phil.soady at sap.com
Mon May 19 03:26:22 EDT 2003

Hmmm...
different issues arise now.

Runtime or definition time ?

Definition time perhaps use RTF uploads.

Runtime. Workflow attachments.
Perhaps Tasks that do variable replacements (DIALOG) using OLE.
See the control examples in SE80. etc.

It progressively gets more complicated the more you wish to do in word and runtime.

What about Smartforms ?

Phil Soady
Senior Consultant
Business Technologies