Function Module RH_GET_ACTORS

Deena, Jay J SOPUS JDeena at ShellOPUS.com
Wed May 14 16:43:49 EDT 2003

Hello Everyone:

I am using the function RH_GET_ACTORS in a background task to determine the
users assigned to a responsibility in a standard role.  The background task
is working fine in our development system, but does not work in our QA
system.  The work item indicates an error in resolving the role using the
function module.  The function return the expected results if I try to run
it through SE37 in our QA system.  The method that is coded with this
function module also works fine when tested through SWO1 in our QA system.
Any thoughts on how to resolve this would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Jay Deena
Shell Oil Products US
Programmer/Analyst - SAP Tech. Team