Email Text

Marty Braithwaite Marty_Braithwaite at cpr.ca
Wed May 14 11:45:41 EDT 2003

Craig, I've found the sendtaskdescription graphical text editor to be =
very flaky at best.  If you are familiar with sapscript I would suggest =
changing the editor to line editor mode so you can see what is being =
used in the Tag column just before each line of text.  I suggest =
starting each paragraph line with an * asterisk and then each remaining =
line in the paragraph keep the tag field blank, which tells the program =
it's a continuation from the last line.  It's just a suggestion you can =
try, play with the tags and see what works.  Also, just a note, standard =
line size is only 75 characters, but there are a few notes related to =
increasing that size to 132, I don't have the numbers handy.  We found =
that getting tabs and spaces and special formatting to transfer properly =
through SAP Connect to the users Outlook inbox is almost impossible, so =
we kept it as simple as we could.

Hope that helps.
Marty