old workflow tasks in new workflow

Loren Huffman LHuffman at sunsweet.com
Tue May 13 14:08:46 EDT 2003

That was it, my old tasks were there and once I deleted them the number of work items is correct. Now, how can I get the new and old material numbers to appear when they open the workitem?

Thanks very much!!

Loren

>>> oliveiraflavio at hotmail.com 05/13/03 09:57AM >>>
Loren:

Try to look at transaction SWE2. There, find if you have several entries for
your workflow that are activated. You can than delete the unecessary
entries.

Flavio.