old workflow tasks in new workflow

Loren Huffman LHuffman at sunsweet.com
Tue May 13 12:00:05 EDT 2003

Hello,

We are on 46B and this is my first WF. I am working on a material management create - change WF. It is a very basic prototype. User1 will copy an old material, assign a new material number and save just the basic 1 and 2 screens.

Once User1 has hit save and confirmed then a WF is to send a workitem to User2 to add the sales views of the material. Then the WF is to send the workitem to User3 to add the accounting views.

The workitem should have the old or copied from material number and the new or current material number provided. This is one of my problems.

The problem I am having now is that tasks from an old version of my workflow are being activated. I know this from the description of the task. I had deleted the workflow that these tasks were in. The active WF will now send 5 workitems to the User. Any assistance to get me beyond sub-rookie status is greatly appreciated.

Best Regards

Loren