Execution of Multiple Work Items Simultaneously

Harmon Dan-rrfs20 Dan.Harmon at motorola.com
Thu May 8 13:20:55 EDT 2003

Hi Folks,

We are 4.6c and in the process of enhancing an existing MM workflow so that the user can automatically create an MM view with existing data in the workflow.  This is actually the easy part.

The clients believe they need the ability to select a group of work items from the inbox and use the same automation feature to populate the data.  In other words, they want to execute multiple work items with the click of a button.

I'm pretty sure this cannot be done.  However, I'd be interested to hear from the gurus.

Thanks,
Dan
| Dan Harmon                    |             Phone:    480-413-7309 |
| SAP App. Architecture Team    |               Fax:    480-413-7271 |
| Information Technology        |             Pager:    888-782-2030 |
| Motorola SPS                  |            dan.harmon at motorola.com |
| Texas computer virus - Makes sure that it's bigger than any other  |
| file.                                                              |

[X]General business information.
[ ]Motorola internal use only.
[ ]Motorola confidential proprietary.