Item not fount in this collection

Kjetil Kilhavn kjetilk at statoil.com
Thu May 8 04:26:15 EDT 2003

Well..... [foul language not included in transcript]
Try Experts Exchange (http://www.experts-exchange.com/) and ask the
question in their Visual Basic forum (Programming / Languages / Visual
Basic) or one of the two subforums for VB
--
Kjetil Kilhavn

                    {Zvika Koren}
                    <KZVIKA at orl.co.il>          To:     SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU
                    Sent by: SAP                cc:     (bcc: Kjetil Kilhavn)
                    Workflow                    Subject:     Re: Item not fount in this collection
                    <Owner-SAP-WUG at MITVM
                    A.MIT.EDU>

                    08.05.2003 11:05
                    Please respond to
                    "SAP Workflow Users'
                    Group"

Shalom Alon,

The Erorr is not a SAP message error.

I am trying to execute a workitem that is a running a form (Visual Basic
program).
The error message " Item not fount in this collection " is from the Visual
Basic program.
The SAP massage error is :
"Cancelled by user"

Zvika