Using workflow in BW

Dywan, Abby adywan at clarkstonconsulting.com
Tue May 6 14:01:49 EDT 2003

Hi all -=20

My client is asking about the possibility of running workflow in BW.  =
One of the ways we're interested in using this is triggering a workflow =
to route the report to a user when an exception occurs in BW.

While I've been looking at BW, it appears that you can use the data from =
the alert raised from an exception in a report by exporting the data =
using a BAdI.  However, I'm not sure what this BAdI is supposed to do - =
raise an event to trigger the workflow? I know very little about BAdIs, =
so this has been very confusing to me.

Any help/advice would be appreciated!

Thanks!
Abby  :)