Sending a attachment with a workitem (4.6C)

Zmudzin,Tomasz,VEVEY,GL-IS/IT Tomasz.Zmudzin at nestle.com
Tue May 6 05:35:52 EDT 2003

Dear Hans,

first of all -- please check why the subworkflow gets "logically deleted".
It will pass the attachments to the calling WF only if it completes. Most
probably there's some logic to cancel your subworkflow (which you did not
describe in your e-mail) that terminates the subflow before it can pass its
results back to the caller.

Kind regards,
Tomasz