SAP GUI problem

Kjetil Kilhavn kjetilk at statoil.com
Tue May 6 01:47:54 EDT 2003

Check the installation. It has happened here too that a program with an
idiotic install routine has registered an older (and incompatible) version
of one or more OCX-files.
>From note 323413:
For GUI Release 6.20, simply start the command line
sapsetup.exe /check

For GUI Releases
4.5A - 4.6D
6.10
program "sapcheck.exe" is available which can be used for testing the
integrity of a local GUI installation.
It can be downloaded from sapservX at:
general/frontend/sapgui/SAPsetup/Tools/SapCheck/

I haven't been looking into such problems after we upgraded to 6.20 - but
the sapcheck.exe output was a spreadsheet in which it was fairly simple to
find out where to start looking.
--
Kjetil Kilhavn

                    Greg Soltys
                    <gregsoltys at hotmail.        To:     SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU
                    com>                        cc:     (bcc: Kjetil Kilhavn)
                    Sent by: SAP                Subject:     Re: SAP GUI problem
                    Workflow
                    <Owner-SAP-WUG at MITVM
                    A.MIT.EDU>

                    05.05.2003 23:06
                    Please respond to
                    "SAP Workflow Users'
                    Group"

Hi Les.  I just posted this same problem, 4.6c system, gui 4.6d, but am no
longer able to display those same areas (which I believe are ActiveX
based).
We had some VB apps installed on the SAP server and since then, same
problem
as you.  Hopefully someone can help us out!  Let me know if you do end up
coming up with a solution, I will do the same...

Cheers,
Greg