Object Key Blank When Executing New Method

Michael Bokowski mbokowsk at rdg.boehringer-ingelheim.com
Mon May 5 09:56:52 EDT 2003

Dear Workflowers,
        I am currently working in SAP version 4.5B. I recently created a new
subtype ZPERSDATA from object type PERSDATA. The new subtype is delegated
system wide. New virtual attributes and a new method were added to the new
subtype. A new template was then created which is triggered by the original
object type and event. The event is triggered correctly and executes the
correct workflow template.
        The problem is when the workflow executes the first step called is
the new method I created and the key is blank in the method. I checked the
binding on the triggering event and also the workflow container and they
look correct. When I check the event log I can see the key but when I look
at the work item and look at the container for the method the object does
not have a key next to it.
        Does anyone have any ideas why the key is blank? Any help will be
appreciated.

Michael Bokowski - Lead Software Engineer
abcd
Information Technology
Phone: (203) 791-6010  Pager: (203) 830-5569
Email: mbokowsk at rdg.boehringer-ingelheim.com
<mailto:mbokowsk at rdg.boehringer-ingelheim.com>
Page Email: 1001572923 at alphapage.airtouch.com