ActiveX display disappearing in Workflow?

Arnoud van Heerde arnoud.van.heerde at tds-global.nl
Mon May 5 04:10:39 EDT 2003

Greg,

That darn 'white box' is in a lot of places indeed. Once I found it
disappeared when using SMARTFORMS transaction. That time a basis hotpackage
fixed the problem. My suggestion is to report it to OSS. By the way what
version of SAP GUI are you on and have you tried to upgrade/ install GUI
patch?

Regards,
Arnoud