Config of standard workflow WS20000001 - Release Vendor Data

Ove Andersen ovea at TeamR3.com
Mon Mar 31 05:09:03 EST 2003

Hi Abby and other Workflowers

I have activated the workflow "Release Vendor Data". Following link =
helps configuring the wf.
http://help.sap-ag.de/sapdocu/core/46c/helpdata/EN/04/92787046f311d189470=
000e829fbbd/content.htm

or simply set up the event linkage in trx swetypv and use pftc.

Meanwhile I don't know how to raise the event automatically when =
changing certain data or creation of a new vendor.

Does anyone know how or when the standard event "BlockedForPurchasing" =
will be raised on a vendor?

Manually event creation in SWUE works fine for the wf, but I couldn't =
find any documentation descriping when the event "BlockedForPurchasing" =
will be raised. Furthermore I would like to delimit the event to some =
sensitive fields on the vendor master data. I gues this can be done in =
combination with the "Sensitive fields for dual vendor control" in the =
IMG, but needs some development.

Hints are appriciated    :-)

Regards Ove
ovea at teamr3.com