Workflow and Security Number Ranges

Dart, Jocelyn jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Sun Mar 30 21:51:16 EST 2003

Hi Deidre,
STRONGLY !!!!! suggest you change any customer tasks ("T ") used in workflows
to standard tasks ("TS") - customer tasks have been deprecated from workflow
for a very long time.
Once you have customer tasks ("T ") for security and standard tasks ("TS) for
workflow you should no longer have a clash.
Regards,
        Jocelyn Dart
Consultant (SRM, EBP, Workflow)
and co-author of the book