AW: ESS Templates 4.6B

Schmidinger, Heinz (Unaxis IT BZ) heinz.schmidinger at unaxis.com
Fri Mar 28 08:30:53 EST 2003

Hi John,

the Service for Inbox is bwsp (file bwsp.srvc).

The Mainmenue for ESS seems to be PZM2.

Maybe its helps.

Regards

Heinz

-----Urspr=FCngliche Nachricht-----
Von: John A Haworth [mailto:jhoworth at csc.com]
Gesendet am: Freitag, 28. M=E4rz 2003 14:15
An: SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU
Betreff: ESS Templates 4.6B

Hi workflowers

I wonder if someone could advise me on the following.

I am involved, for the first time, with the installation of ITS and ESS
(SAP V4.6B). The ITS is built and we seem to have published the ESS
templates, but when connecting, the service we are connecting to is
Pr05_ess, is this correct? as i expected to have the ability to access =
the
inbox and/or travel expenses, should i be using a different service?
Also when looking at the Pr05 html form, the icon buttons are not =
displayed
correctly ie no text is displayed and any 'pull downs' result in 'The =
HTML
Business interpreter failed to interpret the template' error message. =
Do
these mean that not all the correct forms have been published?

Many thanks

John

----

This is a PRIVATE message. If you are not the intended recipient, =
please
bind CSC to any order or other contract unless pursuant to explicit =
written
agreement or government initiative expressly permitting the use of =
e-mail
for such purpose.