Is it possible to maintain substitutes centrally?

Soady, Phil phil.soady at sap.com
Fri Mar 28 05:17:30 EST 2003

Yes,
write a program or generate the View maintenance on HRUS_d2.
If using the basic inbox substitution. (Your question covered ?)

If using HR Org substitution then this is completely in the hands
of the HR department.

Create a substitution  Position to Persian (S) (A210) (p)
That will also work in the inbox.

Shame the archive search is hard to use.
This topic is covered in depth there.

Perhaps someone kept some details and can post a previous stream.

Phil Soady
Senior Consultant
Business Technologies
SAP Australia