URGENT: &_WORKITEM.CREATEDBYUSER.NAMEWITHLEADUS doesn't work properly

Robert van den Berg rvdb99 at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 28 04:53:19 EST 2003

I have a WF with several tasks.
After the 5th task, I put the &_WORKITEM.CREATEDBYUSER.NAMEWITHLEADUS& in an
container element "Agent_0001".

My problem: the WF puts the creator of the workflow in this "Agent_0001".

How can I make it possible that the user who executed the previous workitem
is put in this "Agent_0001" container element??

When I use &_WORKITEM.EXECUTEDBYUSER.NAMEWITHLEADINGUS&, it uses WF_BATCH.
When I use &_WORKITEM.CREATEDBYUSER.NAMEWITHLEADUS&, it uses the user who
created the workflow.

Please help!

Thnx!