WF00, missed deadline job, work items job - 40B

Steve Johnson steve_basis at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 27 15:52:21 EST 2003

Hello,

can anyone please help me for this.

1. I am not sure whether i need to trigger the
Monitorning job deadline missed work flow job
schedules in transaction >> SWU3.
What is the use of this or functions of this program
RSWWDHEX.

2. What is functioning of job monitoring job for work
items with errors in the same t-cd SWU3?.

3. I heard t-cd also WF00 will be useful. I am new to
work flow, i heard this function can be automatically
trgigger in SAP instead of running WF00 manually.

Please help. Thank you.

Steve