Runtime Versions differs

Becker Stephan (extern) Stephan.Becker.ext at mchw.siemens.de
Thu Mar 27 03:58:50 EST 2003

Workflows store a runtime version when there is an instance (ie a =
running workflow). The storage of the runtime version is independent of =
the organisational buffer which stores things like organisational =
assignments etc.. The runtime version will stay with a workflow =
instance until it is finished.
Stephan