Webflow authentication rules

Dywan, Abby adywan at clarkstonconsulting.com
Wed Mar 26 14:58:13 EST 2003

Hi all -=20

I am trying to build a webflow authentication rule to send the logon =
name / password of the system I'm trying to get in to - but I've never =
had to build an authentication rule before. =20

The only demo / template in Enterprise is rule 74500208 - and there's no =
container elements, nor can you test it.  When I tried it in my =
workflow, it failed.  I'm not sure if I have to create username / =
password container elements - or how the rule gets them!  Also - do I =
have to create a new class for each authentication rule? =20

I'm sorry to sound so ignorant on this subject, but it's my first time =
using webflow and finding documentation about authentication rules is =
proving extremely difficult.

Any help would be appreciated - thanks so much!
Abby  :)

Abby Dywan

Clarkston Consulting
adywan at clarkstonconsulting.com