Converting ALI to PDF with transaction SCOT (conversion rule)

Ronald Haut Ronald.Haut at finanzit.com
Wed Mar 26 11:22:55 EST 2003

Robert,

the answer is yes and I can confirm it is working (Rel. 4.6B and C). You
can use function module "SX_OBJECT_CONVERT_ALI_PRT" as a conversion rule
from ALI to PDF. Further details can be found in SAP note 414325. Just
exclude ALI from supported formats in TX SCOT. Make sure you set device
type to prior uploaded device type "ZPDF1" as described in SAP note 317851.

Regards,

Ronald

|---------+-------------------------------->
|         |           Loeffen Robert       |
|         |           <robert.loeffen at pinkr|
|         |           occade.com>          |
|         |           Gesendet von: SAP    |
|         |           Workflow             |
|         |           <Owner-SAP-WUG at MITVMA|
|         |           .MIT.EDU>            |
|         |                                |
|         |                                |
|         |           26.03.03 14:53       |
|         |           Bitte antworten an   |
|         |           "SAP Workflow Users' |
|         |           Group"               |
|         |                                |
|---------+-------------------------------->
  |        An:      SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU                                                                        |
  |        Kopie:                                                                                                 |
  |        Thema:   Converting ALI to PDF with transaction SCOT (conversion rule)                                 |

Does anybody have experience with creating a conversion rule from ALI to
PDF in transaction SCOT.
There is no standard conversion rule there.

Gr Robert