AW: Where-used list for tables in workflow definitions

Schmidinger, Heinz (Unaxis IT BZ) heinz.schmidinger at unaxis.com
Wed Mar 26 09:52:12 EST 2003

SWD_WFCONT, SWDSWFCONT,
SWEQCONT, SPRTL1, SWOTDQ, SWOTDV and best of all HRS1210

-----Urspr=FCngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Werner K=F6=DFl [mailto:werner.koessl at hirschvogel.de]
Gesendet am: Mittwoch, 26. M=E4rz 2003 15:24
An: SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU
Betreff: Where-used list for tables in workflow definitions

Hi workflowers,

we have a transparent table in our system which we want to delete
because it is no longer used.
So we execute the where-used list for that table.
Now we can substitute every definition with that table which is listed =
up
(by another table).
But nobody knows if that table is used in workflow definitions,
for the definition of a container element for example.
Is there a way to find out if a table is used in workflow =
definitions???

Thanks!
Regards,
Werner.