Locking errors in WM (TX LT06)

Susan R Keohan skeohan at mit.edu
Wed Mar 26 08:27:46 EST 2003

First off, thanks Karen and Raf,

There were some config changes required on the WM side, which eliminated the
need to use temporary storage locations and transaction LT06, but we still
encountered locking errors using transaction LT01, when the material was moved
to a real, physical location.

We were able to solve this locking problem by enabling the event queue to manage
the start of the conflicting workflows.  Hooray for the Event Queue!

Thanks
Sue