Website address

Susan R. Keohan skeohan at MIT.EDU
Mon Mar 24 06:06:40 EST 2003

Hi Shane,

Webflow has been changed to Optura, and they have not indicated that they
will continue to support archiving the SAP-WUG messages.  Therefore, I
think that the only way to get at archived material is to use the Listserv
commands, posted by me to the group several months ago.

If you don't know the commands you can go to
http://www.lsoft.com/manuals/1.8d/user/user.html

Regards,
Sue