Access in workflow container to method exception outcome (code and message)

Fred Lunaspa fredlunaspa at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 24 05:23:37 EST 2003

Hello,

Can someone tell me how to pass the error no./message back to the flow in a
container element? I'm using standard SAP (4.6C) business object BUS2081
(invoice), method PreliminaryPost. This method has one exception defined:
1001 BUS2081 00 398 & & & &.

When looking at the task I do not have the option to define the binding from
the method to the task (no parameters defined).

Regards,

Fred Kouw