Urgent help! Cant assign workflow to a group.

Sunni sunni sunnilondon at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 20 05:09:15 EST 2003

Hi Jocelyn

In our dev system, I had used a role and linked the tasks to it for agent
assignment.  It worked ok there but not in our QA system so I changed the
agent assignment on the tasks to 'general tasks', so all are potentially
possible agents.  I suspect that there is some org mgmt data missing
somewhere but I have no idea where.  I noticed T777E has fewer entries in
QA, and OOVK is also slightly different, could this have something to do
with the problems in QA?

I also refreshed the buffer using swu_obuf.

Regards
Sunni