BUS1065.HIRED and start condition when position has end date diff from 31.12.9999

Cristiana D'Agosto cristiana.dagosto at au1.ibm.com
Wed Mar 19 16:25:50 EST 2003

Hi Jeroen,

thanks for the info, I might have to go for FM although I am not so sure
if it will work either. As suggested by Kjetil I switched on the workflow trace and checking what I can do about it.

Regards

Cristiana

"Van der Burg, Jeroen JA SITI-ITPSEE" <jeroen.vanderburg at shell.com>
Sent by: SAP Workflow <Owner-SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU>
19/03/2003 07:04 PM
Please respond to "SAP Workflow Users' Group"