Deadline - waiting tasks

Van der Burg, Jeroen JA SITI-ITPSEE jeroen.vanderburg at shell.com
Wed Mar 19 10:30:56 EST 2003

Hi Shane,

1. Deactivation of the deadline monitoring job can happen when it =
collides with a particular other job. There is a note for this which =
prevents it from happening. Implement this ASAP.

2. We had to restart the stopped workflows (everything that was waiting =
for a deadline to be reached at the time) manually. Not much fun.

Regards,

Jeroen