The Change Event in Transaction FBV2

Hans Brilleman Hans.Brilleman at capetown.gov.za
Wed Mar 19 03:54:08 EST 2003

Hi,

did you refresh the buffers with transaction SWU_OBUF. I find it to be
a general safe practice to do this after transporting as I have
experienced similar problems before. Normally after doing the refresh,
it picks up the changes.

Cheers,

Hans.

>>> ngovender4 at toyota.co.za 03/19/03 07:18am >>>
Hi All,

We have configured (via transaction OBWG, OBWH,OBWI &OBWK) the fields
that
we want to monitored for a parked document that would raise the change
event and reset the release on our Dev box.
We have done test on our developers test client and the workflow works
like
a charm, the old instance of the workflow is ended and a new one
started.

We have then transported this configuration to our QA box (copy of
Production).  On testing the workflow we discovered that there are no
changes, ie the workflow has not been ended and no new instance has
been
started.

Does anyone have any clues as to where I should be checking to try a
sort
this problem.

Thanking You in Advance
Nat Govender