SAP Webflow Certification

Zmudzin,Tomasz,VEVEY,GL-IS/IT Tomasz.Zmudzin at nestle.com
Wed Mar 19 01:42:12 EST 2003

Vinod,

It's hard to specify the real prerequisites for the examination (e.g. a year
of experience can mean a lot of different things depending on one's exposure
to real-life problems).  I believe the ultimate test is to take the exam and
see the results... :-)

But seriously - you can read through the workflow documentation in online
help and see the posts in this forum. Concentrate on the understanding of
concepts and techniques ("why has this been done this way?"), not on
individual cases. Then use your confidence level as guidance on whether to
take the exam now.

Wishing you much success on the exam (-- and in general),
Tomasz