SAP Webflow Certification

Vinod Ramchandani vinod.ramchandani at patni.com
Wed Mar 19 00:07:03 EST 2003

Hi Workflowers,

I want to take the SAP Webflow Certification Exam.
But, I am confused with my eligibility according to take the exam.(Ref:
TAWF10)
I have Less than One year (8 months) of experience in SAP R/3.
(I have passed out my Computer Engineer Degree last year.)
I have done the customisation of many SAP Standard Workflows of FI/MM.
I have developed one Billing workflow which interface to Lotus Notes.
Right now,I am working on SmartForms.

Is this the right time for me to go for this certification exam OR should i
wait for
some time?

Any kinds of inputs are appericiated.
Thanks in Advance.