Approval via e-mail (EBP 3.5)

Dart, Jocelyn jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Tue Mar 18 20:54:30 EST 2003

Hi Hendri,
Have you made sure that your mail system is configured to send those emails
into EBP? You need the appropriate Sapconnect or similar connection to have the
emails sent in.
You can use transaction SCOT to set up a trace on incoming mails and check what is happening
to them.
Regards,
        Jocelyn Dart
Consultant (SRM, EBP, Workflow)