RSWUWFML - Msg also sent to SAP Inbox

Cristiana D'Agosto cristiana.dagosto at au1.ibm.com
Sun Mar 16 22:48:17 EST 2003

Hello everyone,

We are in version 4.6c and we are running RSWUWFML to send notifications
to the user's GroupWise e-mail (i.e....Please log on to the R/3 system and
look in your inbox...bla bla bla).

We then set up auto forwarding address via SO36 and we selected the check
box 'Also place in inbox'.

The client would like to send every notification (i.e. leave has been
approved, overtime has been declined, etc) to GroupWise and SAPInbox,
however the client don't want to send the notification that is generated
by RSWUWFML to the user's SAP Inbox (looks kind of silly to be in R/3 and
have a notification in your SAP inbox saying that you have work items in
your SAP inbox!). Can this be achieved? Any ideas?

Thanks and regards

Cristiana