Retrieving Archived Work Items for Financial Documents.

Tainsh, Stuart Stuart.Tainsh at atosorigin.com
Fri Mar 14 04:32:55 EST 2003

Hi all,
Has anyone ever experienced problems with the retrieval of Archived Work =
Items for Financial Documents i.e. Objects: BKP, FIPP, etc?
The same Archiving exercise performed for a variety of Work Items such =
as Vendors, Purchase Orders, Requisitions functions correctly, all of =
the Work Items are visible from the Archive via 'Services for Object'.

We have scanned OSS and checked that all the relevant notes have been =
applied and currently have SAP investigating the problem, I just =
wondered if anyone else has encountered this.

Regards,
Stuart Tainsh

Atos Origin - SAP Practice=20
Senior Development Consultant
* Office: +44 (0)1928 598862   Mobile: +44(0)7740 565602
* AtosOrigin, P.O. Box 58, Daresbury Court,  Manor Park, Runcorn, =
Cheshire WA7 1FJ
*    <mailto: Stuart.Tainsh at atosorigin.com>

     =
     This electronic transmission and any files attached to it are =
strictly confidential and intended solely for the
     addressee.   If you are not the intended addressee, you must not =
disclose, copy or take any action in=20
     reliance of this transmission.  If you have received this =
transmission in error, please notify us by return and=20
     delete the same. Thank you.
     =