Who knows a user exit of purchase requisition?

Nat 4 Govender ngovender4 at toyota.co.za
Wed Mar 12 00:22:49 EST 2003

Hi Chris,

I also think that a user exit is not the best possible solution.

There is a task that allows the user to select the agent for a subsequent
task, however I cannot remember the name of the task.
The Object name is WF_TASK  and the method is AllAgentOfTaskGet AndDispatch
or AllAgentsOfTaskGet..

                      Richard Marut
                      <rvmarut at earthlink.        To:       SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU
                      net>                       cc:
                      Sent by: SAP               Subject:  Re: Who knows a user exit of purchase requisition?
                      Workflow
                      <Owner-SAP-WUG at MITV
                      MA.MIT.EDU>

                      03/12/2003 01:41 AM
                      Please respond to
                      "SAP Workflow
                      Users' Group"

That user-exit is a good one to use because it is used during the
release strategy lookup. You will need to set the workflow field to '9'
in transaction OMGQ under the Release Code button in order for it to
execute.

Richard...