Assingment of roles to taks group fails

Michael Pokraka workflow at quirky.me.uk
Tue Mar 11 13:22:49 EST 2003

Hi Jeroen,
Thanks for that - it is in fact security roles we're having a bit opf a
battle with. Though oddly enough it does describe similar behaviour.
Basically any 'second-hand' relationships get lost. (Task -> Taks Group
-> Security role -> Users).

For the moment we're assigning security roles directly to tasks and that
seems to work, but I'm still keen to find out the details one of these
days...

Thanks again,
Cheers
Mike